A recent client of mine expressed her anxiety about her upcoming public speaking. The anxiety was so pernicious it felt paralyzing, she said. Guys, you’ve likely been in this situation, in fact we’ve all been here; we’ve all felt at one point in our lives that we cannot speak our truth, express our ideas clearly, or gain clarity of the mind. Similar to what I did for my client, I’d like to bring your attention to the remedying powers of Blue Kyanite.
Kyanite is an anisotropic crystal, meaning it has a different hardness depending on which side you measure along (the top vs the side). Kyanite is derived from the Greek word “Kuanos”, which means blue. Nepalese Kyanite is debatably the best ever found variant of Kyanite, which displays rich blue hues. Our ancient ancestors believed that Kyanite held at the third eye chakra could greatly heighten memory and help one recall things the’ve forgotten.
- Chakra: Throat, but powerfully aligns all chakras
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Moh's Scale: 4.5 (along the length) and 7 (along the width)
- Water friendly: No!
- Origin: Found primarily in Nepal, Brazil, Kenya, India
- Neither retains nor accumulates negative energy, meaning it never needs a cleansing and clearing like other crystals.
- Brings calming and tranquilizing energy to the body.
- Unblocks throat chakra - allowing you to speak your mind and truth.
- Induces the feeling of living with integrity, and brings you closer to your intuition.
- Facilitates overcoming fatalistic mental blocks and emotional turmoil.
- Great for public speaking, negotiations in meetings, and tough conversations as it promotes a more rational manner of thinking.
HOW TO USE
Kyanite does not need cleaning and clearing like other crystals do, so you can skip right to programming. To program your Kyanite, hold it in your hand, visualize white light and say the below.
What you'll say:
"I program you to open my consciousness and connect me to the Universe."
"I program you to give me balance and help me speak my truth."
"I program you to align my chakras and strengthen my intuition. "
Sometimes we may not know what we want to say, but this simply means that we have to get closer to our own intuition. If you are having a difficult time speaking, saying your truth, or communicating, place Kyanite on your throat and imagine a white light clearing away the cobwebs that have formed in your throat. Imagine the desired outcome you are looking for. Think of Kyanite as your strongest ally, cheering and encouraging clarity within your life.
IN THE HOME
Blue Kyanite remains one of my favorite crystals to work with. This is a high vibrational crystal meaning it instantly realigns your chakra without you even doing anything. For me, I put this little blue ally of mine in my bedroom. I like to imagine floating in Kyanite’s blue ocean of clarity as I sleep.
Well, that's all for now! Please browse around the blog to find loads of other crystal bios. As always, find me on social media and ask me anything you want. (@yoursoulwarrior).